A low growing variety of mint with bright green, small leaves with a remarkable banana scent and flavour.
Produces clusters of small lilac coloured flowers in summer.
Recognised to be an excellent attractant and nectar source for bees and other beneficial insects.
- Hardy perennial.
- Likes a full sun or partial shade.
- Prefers well drained soil.
- Reaches 18″ (45 cm) tall.
- Flowers June – September.
- We recommend growing this plant in a pot
- Culinary Uses
- Good for making tea.
- Makes tasty ice-cream
- in 9cm pots
There are no reviews yet.